Material (1 serving)
1/4 of sweet potatoes, 1 egg, half a bowl of rice, a little bread flour, 120 grams of chicken, a little bit of bonito, a little bit of Minami.
1/2 cup of soy sauce, 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of rice wine, 1/2 spoon of pepper, 1 spoon of salt, 1/2 spoon of sugar.
1. Dice the sweet potatoes and divide them into 2 portions. Steam one of the portions with the rice, while deep-frying the other.
2. Mix the diced chicken with the fried sweet potatoes and cook them together with the “three-cup seasoning”.
3. Add 1 to 2. Stir them well.
4. Use 3 to make round balls. Dip in liquid egg and wrap with bread flour. Deep-fry until golden brown.
5. Garnish the fried rice-balls with mayonnaise and spread the bonito flakes for the final touch.